Thursday, October 20, 2016

All things green

It rained heavily here last night.The plants looked so fresh when I went for a stroll around.Of course the bandicoot had come and did some damage here and there.But when there are water drops still clinging on in the leaves and the flowers and fruits and the sun's rays reflecting on those drops, it really is a beautiful sight.

Here are a few or all things green from my garden this morning..






An announcement : With this entry I complete 100 posts here. Earlier I used to squeeze in atleast 4 posts per month but these days I couldn't afford the time and effort for doing the same way. So for now, am planning to stop posting here and do one garden post per month in my personal blog. I resolve to come back to this space again when I have time for doing full fledged gardening chores but for now this blog stand closed.BRB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are most welcome and pls note comment moderation is enabled for older posts.